Thursday, October 22, 2009

Children's Church Activities

I thought I would put a few pictures of some of the activites that we do in Children's Church with the kids. This is where my heart is first and formost. God called me to minister to children so it better be my first love. I do love to make cards and stay involved with other crafts but these children and what God called me to do is my first love.

Well as you can see I don't have the pictures for you. They are stored on my computer and I can't get them on the blog. I'm still learning so I'll just laugh at myself and try again in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks JoAnn, for your kind words and participating the Midnight Madness Christmas bloghop! best ~Jeni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joann! How sweet of you to leave a message on my blog. I was reading a little about you. I think that is so sweet that you influence the children at your church. They are our future. Have a very blessed Easter!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Adamsville, Alabama, United States
I am a Christian first. I love the Lord and I love to go to church. I have been working with the children at church for several years. At my local church I have been the Children Church Dir. for 5 years. I have watched some of the children come up from a baby. Those kids own my heart. I love crafts in general but here is a few of my favorite. Recently I have started making cards and I really love it. I have been scrapbooking for a few years, I love to make jewerly and I love to paint. I grew up in a small town in Alabama. I live across the street from the house I grew up in. This place will always be home. I am married and I have one daughter that is grown, she has made me a proud grandmother of 4 children. Boys that are twins, age 10 and 2 girls that are age 7 and 8. These children are my life.